What is AutoConnectSSH?
AutoConnectSSH is a Gtk application developed in Perl to automate SSH connections.
AutoConnectSSH 2.0.0 is ready for download from sourceforge.net site.
Feature list for AutoConnectSSH 2.0.0
- Cool GUI interface
- Separate profile for users in their home directory
- Allows to change colors for terminal
- Added QuickConnect
- Keys can be managed
- Reconnects automatically(Use connect window)
- Verbosing functionality(Edit->Enable Verbosing)
- Requires password authentication for using application
- Passwords used for connection are encrypted and stored in the DB
- Provides application lock
- Allows "su" to maximum of one user automatically
- Allows changing of "su" credentials while connecting
- Supports port forwarding
- Supports changing of local port and remote port while connecting
- Allows to change the authentication password
- Supports custom tab title
- Allows to save current terminal output to a text file on local machine
- Supports to switch to tabs using "History" menu too